After much work our new cosmetic and dental implant clinic in the West End of London will soon open for business.
Currently with two surgeries, on-site technicians and digital OPG x-ray the clinic is able to cater for all types of dental work.
For those not wishing to travel to Budapest for treatment our new clinic is more than capable of handling their case.
Our clients will have access to the same level of care and dental expertise as they would have at our Budapest clinic.
And what’s more, we will be able to offer for the first time a complete range of orthodontic teeth straightening treatments including invisible, lingual braces such as Damon and Incognito.
Award Winning ClinicLatest winner of the prestigious Best of Budapest award
It wasn’t just the clinic’s high tech approach to dentistry which impressed Claire and David, they fell in love with everything that Budapest has to offer.
- Four In A Row
- Best of Budapest & Hungary Winner 2011
- Brand New Clinic Opening In Central London
- Best of Budapest Winner 2010 - Second Year in a Row
- Dr. Kaman Places His 15,000th Dental Implant
- Best of Budapest 2009 Winner - The Implant and Aesthetic Center
- BBC News Coverage
- New Zirconia Milling Machine
- Margaret Bridge Closes for Restoration
- New Deal with the ArtOtel 4 Star
- Louise Webb Appears in The Daily Mail
- Linda Williamson Appears in the Sunday Times
- Article in The Sun Money Section
- New Deal with the Novotel Danube 4 Star
- Press Article in the Scotsman
- Dr. Kaman Places His 10,000th Dental Implant
- Dr Attila Kaman Becomes a Master Implantologist
- Hotel Prices Are Down in Budapest
- Largest Clinic in Budapest
- BA, Easyjet Announced Online Check-in Service