Call: 0845 838 6278

Free: 0800 047 0842

Make sure you have the right type of travel insurance when travelling abroad for dental treatment

Travel Insurance and European Health CardYou can obtain a Euro Health Card from your GP and travel insurance is relatively inexpensive when travelling inside Europe and you should be careful when selecting a policy. Watch out for policies that exclude all cover when ‘TRAVELLING FOR THE PURPOSE OF OBTAINING MEDICAL TREATMENT’.

There are several insurers that remove this exclusion including:
Health Traveller and The Angels Group and PJ Hayman.
The cost of cover for 1 week varies depending on age from around £17 up to around £45.

Loading the player...