Today we were part of a story that literally hit the front page of the Daily Mail. Tom Rawstorne and Steve Boggan covered the story of how some people are unable to receive satisfactory treatment from their NHS dentists. Our client, Louise Webb, was interviewed for the piece and tells of how she saved over £50,000 by travelling to our clinic in Budapest. Louise previously appeared in her local newspaper, The Sentinel.
Click the image to read the full article.
Related Smile Saver's Press:
Louise Webb tells Candis magazine how she turned her life around and saved a fortune by travelling with Smile Savers to Budapest to have extensive dental work.Click the image to read the full article ...
Smile Saver's client Russell Fraser completed extensive dental work at our top clinic in Budapest, the Implant and Aesthetic Center, after a combination of home teeth whitening kits, bought on the Int ...
The Daily Mail ran this piece, entitled 'A Patients Guide to Health Tourism', based on a recent book written by David Hancock, covering the options people have when choosing to go abroad for treatment ...
The Mail on Sunday Financial section ran a center page spread titled 'Budapest: City of bridges, fillings and root canals' and featured our client Emily Mayer pictured here with her dog Iris. Emily tr ...
Award Winning ClinicLatest winner of the prestigious Best of Budapest award
- Janet Stokes - The Daily Mirror
- Our New London Clinic on BBC Radio 4
- Jackie Clune - Mail on Sunday Second Article
- Jackie Clune - Mail on Sunday
- Lindsey Mundaz - Prima Magazine
- Lynda Kelly - Money Wise Magazine
- Felicity Hawkins - Readers Digest
- Davis Family - Best Magazine
- Louise Webb - Daily Mail
- The Independent on Sunday
- Julie Toulson - Mail On Sunday
- Emily Mayer & Emma Powerell - Daily Express
- Louise Webb - Candis
- Linda Williamson - SundayTimes
- Emily Mayer & Linda Williamson - The Sun
- Sally Brown - Eve Magazine
- Emily Mayer - Mail on Sunday
- Russell Fraser - Daily Express
- Daily Mail