Click the image to read the full article in a new window
Related Smile Saver's Press:
Today we were part of a story that literally hit the front page of the Daily Mail. Tom Rawstorne and Steve Boggan covered the story of how some people are unable to receive satisfactory treatment from ...
Health writer Sally Brown tells of her experience at our clinic in Budapest for Eve Magazine. Sally was quoted £20,000 in London so contacted us where she got just what she wanted - a great looking n ...
Smile Saver's client Russell Fraser completed extensive dental work at our top clinic in Budapest, the Implant and Aesthetic Center, after a combination of home teeth whitening kits, bought on the Int ...
The Sunday Times journalist Jessica Bown here tracks a potential shift in policy that could allow people travelling abroad for dental treatment to claim back some of their costs from the NHS. Good new ...
Award Winning ClinicLatest winner of the prestigious Best of Budapest award
It wasn’t just the clinic’s high tech approach to dentistry which impressed Claire and David, they fell in love with everything that Budapest has to offer.
- Janet Stokes - The Daily Mirror
- Our New London Clinic on BBC Radio 4
- Jackie Clune - Mail on Sunday Second Article
- Jackie Clune - Mail on Sunday
- Lindsey Mundaz - Prima Magazine
- Lynda Kelly - Money Wise Magazine
- Felicity Hawkins - Readers Digest
- Davis Family - Best Magazine
- Louise Webb - Daily Mail
- The Independent on Sunday
- Julie Toulson - Mail On Sunday
- Emily Mayer & Emma Powerell - Daily Express
- Louise Webb - Candis
- Linda Williamson - SundayTimes
- Emily Mayer & Linda Williamson - The Sun
- Sally Brown - Eve Magazine
- Emily Mayer - Mail on Sunday
- Russell Fraser - Daily Express
- Daily Mail