‘Britain’s Favourite Newspaper’ covered Smile Savers with a double page center spread in their money section. The story covered three of our clients’ stories including Emily Mayer, Ernie Whittle and Linda Williamson. A big thank you to them for taking the time to speak to the journalists and to the journalists for such a great piece.
Click the image to read the full article in a new window
Emily Mayer’s story was covered separately on the same page. Click the image to read the full article in a new window
Related Smile Saver's Press:
The Mail on Sunday Financial section ran a center page spread titled 'Budapest: City of bridges, fillings and root canals' and featured our client Emily Mayer pictured here with her dog Iris. Emily tr ...
Today we were part of a story that literally hit the front page of the Daily Mail. Tom Rawstorne and Steve Boggan covered the story of how some people are unable to receive satisfactory treatment from ...
Smile Saver's client Russell Fraser completed extensive dental work at our top clinic in Budapest, the Implant and Aesthetic Center, after a combination of home teeth whitening kits, bought on the Int ...
The Sunday Times journalist Jessica Bown here tracks a potential shift in policy that could allow people travelling abroad for dental treatment to claim back some of their costs from the NHS. Good new ...
Sunday Express Health Editor, Lucy Johnston interviewed two of our clients, Emily Mayer and Emma Powerell, nearly 2 years after completing their treatment at our clinic in Budapest The Implant and Aes ...
Award Winning ClinicLatest winner of the prestigious Best of Budapest award
It wasn’t just the clinic’s high tech approach to dentistry which impressed Claire and David, they fell in love with everything that Budapest has to offer.
- Janet Stokes - The Daily Mirror
- Our New London Clinic on BBC Radio 4
- Jackie Clune - Mail on Sunday Second Article
- Jackie Clune - Mail on Sunday
- Lindsey Mundaz - Prima Magazine
- Lynda Kelly - Money Wise Magazine
- Felicity Hawkins - Readers Digest
- Davis Family - Best Magazine
- Louise Webb - Daily Mail
- The Independent on Sunday
- Julie Toulson - Mail On Sunday
- Emily Mayer & Emma Powerell - Daily Express
- Louise Webb - Candis
- Linda Williamson - SundayTimes
- Emily Mayer & Linda Williamson - The Sun
- Sally Brown - Eve Magazine
- Emily Mayer - Mail on Sunday
- Russell Fraser - Daily Express
- Daily Mail
Russell Fraser's teeth had been damaged by a teeth whitening product that he purchased on the internet and the excessive consumption of soft drinks and fruit juices. He urgently needed a smile makeover to restore his teeth to their natural shape and size, and this was achieved with metal free zirconium crowns.